Tuesday, June 30, 2009

THAT STORE



THAT STORE mainly sells super-cool denim (including cult US label Earnest Sewn, London's Superfine, and Nudie - as well as Aussie T shirt queens Bassike). I like the fit-out of the Melbourne Central store (pictured) - especially that battered leather couch! Nice touch.

Apparently THAT STORE owner Peter Degotardi designs the store fit-outs in collaboration with Chris Grinham from Humphrey and Edwards Architects. More photos here. (Sorry I cannot find an actual website anywhere for THAT STORE...? weird).

In Melbourne, stores are at Melbourne Central, Westfield Doncaster and at 334 Chapel st Prahran. In Sydney - 128 Oxford st Paddington, and at Chatswood Chase, 345 Victoria Ave, Chatswood.

5 comments:

  1. I typed in Humphrey and edwards first go and got their website. www.humphreyandedwards.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chatswood address:
    SHOP L1-028 CHATSWOOD CHASE SHOPPING CENTRE
    345 VICTORIA AVE
    CHATSWOOD NSW 2067

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH sorry for the ambiguous wording.. as you can see I linked to Humphrey and Edwards... I was referring to the fact that I can't find a website for THAT store anywhere - I was hunting for more shots of other stores.

    Anyway thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hip fitout. love the timber and text. cool.

    ReplyDelete